Back by Popular Demand…Hourly Phone Consultation
In my many years of consulting, I have run across two very different groups of people that need some level of assistance. Those that would like to strike up a relationship and work together and those that would simply like to pick my brain for ideas. Each of these opportunities have been enjoyable and productive for all involved.
For the first group, I have developed unique strategies and executed those same plans along with their help and involvement. On the other side, group two, the do-it-yourselfers – those people that want to bounce their ideas off a sounding board or get some seasoned guidance before they jump into the deep end of the pool have opted for phone consultation instead of a long relationship.
If you believe you fit into one of these two groups then perhaps we have a match!
What’s stopping you from contacting me to schedule your first private web marketing session?
Here’s how my strategy sessions work:
1. It would be helpful for you to understand how I develop my web marketing ground game. Understanding my approach will get us quicker results and quicker means you save time and money. My latest book, Outcome-based Marketing: New Rules for Marketing on the Web is chock-full of ideas, tried-and-true examples, strategies, and worksheets. Reading the book before we talk will give you a leg up on where we’re going. If you have not read my book yet it can serve as a great follow up to our conversation. It makes perfect sense to work with people who understand my approach and want some strategy help to implement the ideas that I talk about. If you decide to take me up on this consultation offer, I’ll include free copies of my book for your web marketing team, up to four copies. That way you’ll all be on the same page when you execute your web marketing strategy going forward.
2. Before the call let’s make sure you have specifics you want to run by me, such as:
- How do we develop a strategy to increase our awareness on the web?
- What’s the best way to launch a social media strategy?
- How do we develop a consistent brand across all of our web marketing weapons? (website, blog, email blasts, collateral and social media channels)
- What analytics can we use to prove we’re heading in the right direction?
- What are the specific steps to designing, developing and building a strong web presence?
- Why isn’t our ecommerce site making money?
- How do we build traffic to our blog?
These are just some of the topics I cover with clients every week. You’re not alone. As long as I’m well versed in what it is you want to strategize about, I’m all in.
3. You email me the specifics before our conversation. Include links to your website or blog if you want me to appraise where you are before we talk. The same goes for social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.
4. You will receive a payment link and instructions so you can pay me $350 prior to our call. In those instructions, will also be a mechanism so you can schedule your call. I try and make myself as available as I can aside from client work and speaking engagements.
After our time together on the phone you can email me several times with questions and I’ll answer them as long as they can be answered in a brief communique.
No written report will be sent your way after the call takes place, so be sure and take good notes.
Now if you’re sold on this phone consultation idea and ready to get started contact me to schedule your first private web marketing session.